Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Head: Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
Honours Degree in Knowledge Management, Information Systems, Information Science or equivalent with modules completed in ethics.
A Degree in the above with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences with ethics as a module; Digital media journalism ethics could be a consideration
Experience in teaching digital citizenship, applied ethics, digital ethics, computer and IT ethics, information ethics, cyber ethics, graphic design ethics modules at tertiary level
Key Performance Area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.