Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Head: Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
BA Honours (HEQSF 8) in:
Graphic Design/ Visual Communication Design/ Information Design*
A suitable BA Honours level Degree with Visual Studies, Visual Communication or Design Studies
Limited practical experience needed in Graphic Design/ Visual Communication Design/ Information Design/ Interior or related Design fields
Lecturing experience in Design Theory or Critical Studies of above mentioned fields
Key Performance Area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.