Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Johannesburg Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Head : Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes.
BA Honours in Interior Design (NQF 8)
BSc Honours in Interior Architecture (NQF 8)
MTech in Interior Design (NQF 9)
MA in Interior Design (NQF 9)
M (Int) Prof (NQF 9)
M (Int) by research (NQF 9)
MTech in Architecture (NQF 9)
M (Arch) Prof (NQF 9)
MA in Design (UJ- Interior design specialization) (NQF 9)
PhD (Architecture) (NQF 10)
PhD (Interior Architecture) (NQF 10)
Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (NQF level 8) with an undergraduate qualification in the field of Interior design/architecture or Architecture.
- Recommended: Lecturing experience
- Interior design/interior architecture/Architecture studio experience
- Portfolio required to show example of work
Key Performance Area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.