Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Head: Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- An Honours degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science
- An Honours degree in similarly related fields with programming or a similarly related field to the third year level.
- Lecturing experience in programming
- Work experience as a software developer/ application developer/ programmer
Key Performance Area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.