Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Head : Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- 3 year Diploma /BA (NQF 7) in: Graphic Design/Visual Communication Design/Information Design* Interior Design Visual Studies, Fashion Design
- A suitable BA Degree with Visual Studies, Visual Communication or Design Studies.
- Recommended: Lecturing experience in theory or critical studies of above mentioned fields.
- Limited practical experience needed in Graphic Design/Visual Communication Design/Information Design/Interior or related Design fields.
Key Performance Area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.