Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Head : Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- An Honours degree in Digital Marketing.
- An Honours degree in Marketing, Branding or any other Business related field with Information Technology or Information Technology Management completed up to a second year level.
- An Honours degree in Information Technology with Marketing, Branding or Business Management completed up to a second-year level.
- Lecturing experience in web programming or digital marketing
- Work experience as a digital marketer or web developer
Key Performance Area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.