Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Durban Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Head - Academic
Academic delivery of module, the purpose of which is to refine students' previously acquired knowledge of graphic design through the development of a portfolio consisting of projects that clearly demonstrate their ability to develop innovative concepts and to execute.
A completed BA Honours (HEQSF 8) in: Graphic Design/ Visual Communication Design/ Information Design.
Graphic Design/ Visual Communication Design/ Information Design/ Illustration fields.
Recommended: Lecturing experience in Illustrator.
Portfolio needed to show examples of work.
Key Performance Area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide;
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable;
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback;
- Marking assessments and providing feedback;
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers;
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching an learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.