Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Pretoria Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Head - Academic
1. Lecturing of coding modules
2. Marking of assessments and providing thorough constructive feedback
3. Participation in the moderation process
4. Intentional academic student support to ensure the academic success of students
Honours degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science
Honours degree in similarly related fields with programming or a similarly related field to the third year level.
- Lecturing experience in programming
- Work experience as a software developer/ application developer/ programmer
Key Performance Area:
Deliver the module in such a manner as to achieve the stated subject outcomes within the assigned contact hours.
The assessment of student work within the stipulated marking and moderation cycle and provide constructive feedback to students and reporting any students concerns to the Relationship Navigator.
Class preparation and development of lesson plans in a constructivist learning approach.
Proactively participates in Vega events, such as Open Days, Graduation and others. Arrange for the appropriate guest lecturer to support application to the world of work.
Operate in line with The Independent Institute of Education's (The IIE) policies.
Preferably equity candidate.