Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Bordeaux Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Principal - Tertiary
- To support campus sales and marketing initiatives and plans aimed at attracting and converting students to register for graduate and post graduate qualifications as well as short courses.
- Responsible for making outbound and receiving inbound telephone calls to and from prospective students and their parents and interacting with them via our online system to establish their interest in our offerings, identify and overcome objections and/or to request requisite information from them in respect of their applications.
- The Call Centre Operator / Student Advisor dual role entails a 30% individual student acquisition target (leads, qualified leads, interviews, applications and deposits), in addition to the normal call centre role.
Numeracy and literacy equivalent to grade 12
Relevant undergraduate Degree or Diploma advantageous.
Computer literacy - MS Office Suite
Strong customer service orientation.
Target driven and ability to work well under pressure.
Professional and confident.
Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Outgoing and passionate.
Good telephone and email etiquette.
Proactive and highly self-motivated.
Computer literate MS Office Suite.
Ability to work as a team player and individually.
Must be able to travel.
Own transport is required.
Must be able to work on evenings and Saturdays when required.
Ability to multitask.
Minimum 1 year Call Centre experience.
Experience in work on a Customer Relationship Management software - advantageous.
Sales experience - advantageous
Experience in Tertiary Education environment - advantageous.
Key Performance Area:
- Receives and responds to calls from students and prospective students and parents enquiring about our offerings.
- Makes calls to prospective students (leads) and provides them with the information requested, in a courteous manner.
- Calls prospective students to invite them to Open Days and/or other campus marketing events.
- Keeps records of student interaction and engagements. Ensures that records are updated once the contact has been established so that there is a tracking of the customer interaction.
- Develops and maintains schools, agency, industry and corporate data bases.
- Data capturing using a database management system.
- Prepares call reports and statistics as required.
- Responsible for initiating and managing relationships with prospective students at every stage of the recruitment process to get them to register for Vega qualifications and report on campus sales activity per set targets.
- Campus environment.
- Must be able to work on evenings and Saturdays when required.
- Preferably equity candidate.