Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Bordeaux Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal - Operations
Manages the entire assessment process for formative and summative assessments. To ensure compliance in all areas of Assessment Strategy and Policy. Manages all processes related to Colourtech, PTS and the actual Assessment Process. Hands over to the Student Relations Co-ordinator for the marking process.
Minimum: Senior Certificate / Bachelor's Degree
Ideal: BA Degree in Business Administration / HR / Public Relations
Computer literacy - MS Office Suite
- Must have an understanding of higher education sector.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Service orientated.
- Display high levels of initiative.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a pressured environment and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and a love for education.
- Understanding of and passion for customer service.
Minimum 2 years' administration or academic assistant experience (preferably in a higher education environment).
Key Performance Area:
08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Must be able to work on evenings and Saturdays when required.