Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Campus Principal
- To co-ordinate, guide and oversee the activities of the Student Advisors on campus.
- To set the pace, and drive the achievement of regional sales targets (per programme) and conversion rates aimed at attracting students to register for graduate and post graduate qualifications, as well as short learning programmes.
- Acts as a liaison between the Campus Principal and the National Sales Manager with respect to planned activities and events for the campus and region and ensuring such activities are executed.
- Acts as a bridge between Academic Operations Administrators, Student Relations Co-ordinators and Finance.
- Grade 12
- Marketing degree or related qualification
- Customer service orientated
- Target driven and ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confident
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outgoing and passionate
- Good telephone etiquette
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work as a team player and individually
- Must be able to travel
- Own transport is required
- 3 years' sales experience.
- Experience in managing and closing sales cycle.
- Experience in working on a Customer Relationship Management software.
- Experience in the higher education industry.
Key Performance Area:
- Oversee and guide activities of Student Advisors on campus and motivate them to achieve targeted sales.
- Acts as the conduit between the Student Advisors, Call Centre Operator, the Campus Principal and the National Sales Manager.
- Attend to queries/ problems which have been escalated by the Student Advisors and Call Centre Operator.
- Monitor website, tawk enquires, applications and ensure that the Student Advisors and Call Centre Operator attend to all requests.
- Ensure Student Advisors adherence to IIE policies.
- Achieve sales targets and acts as a role model to the Student Advisors in this regard.
- Assist Campus Principal wrt regional marketing and sales activity planning for the region to ensure maximum return on investment from marketing spend.
- Co-ordinate planning and implementation of sales / marketing activities and events viz Open Days, school presentations, career fairs, expos and off-campus exhibitions, allocating responsibilities as appropriate.
- Plan and oversee execution of campus promotional activities to promote post-graduate and further studies to existing students.
- Initiate appropriate sales drives and promotional activities on and off campus so as to convert enquiries into enrolments and thus meet student intake targets, annually.
- Ensure Student Advisors manage relationships with students and prospective students and their parents at all relevant touchpoints to the standards agreed.
- Ensure queries raised are attended to timeously so that students and prospective students have a positive service experience.
- Ensure productive relationships are fostered with teachers, principals and corporates.
- Ensure application and registration procedures are followed as per IIE policies.
- Oversee the evaluation and processing of applications, the conduction of interviews and the generation of acceptance letters.
- Ensure clear communication trail / feedback from National Sales Manager to the rest of the Student Advisor team.
- Assist Student Advisors to ensure that school, university, corporate and prospect databases are maintained and developed in accordance with target markets.
- Oversees capture and maintenance of databases ensuring all relevant information is captured timeously and accurately.
- Ensure that the CRM workflow process is completed.
- Ensure that all important fields are captured into CRM.
- Ensure CRM reporting and manual reporting are synchronised and up to date. Flag and alert the National Sales Manager should there be areas of concern or functional errors.
- Collate sales activity results for campus and compiles sales reports on a weekly basis or as required by management.
08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Might be required to work some Saturdays (Open days) or evenings (Career Expo etc)