Campus/Business Unit:Vega Online
Direct Reporting Line:Online Academic Navigator
Tutoring and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes.
BA Honours in:
- Brand Leadership
- Strategic Brand Communication
BCom Honours or above in:
- Brand Strategy and Management Specialising in Marketing Communication
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Management Science
- Business Management
- Brand related field to be considered.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in the field of Brand and/or Marketing Communication or related field essential.
- Lecturing Experience.
Key Performance Area:
- Adequately prepare for online support of student learning through a variety of methods and mediums, including online discussion forums via Learn.
- Guide students through the curriculum to be sufficiently prepared for submission of formatives and preparation for summative assessment by adhering to The IIE student module schedules.
- Create an engaging environment allows students to actively participate and enhance their learning experience.
- Solicit feedback from students using online surveys, responding to and actioning survey recommendations and results.
- Present class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers.
Grade formatives (assignments) using the online platform Learn and provide feedback to each formative submitted and highlight areas of improvement.
- Review the SafeAssign similarity report (for assignments and provide collated feedback and assessment guidelines to students.
Mark written assessments (summative) according to the requirements of The IIEs Assessment Strategy and Policy (IIE009).
Submit all marks on time via the specified process.