Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Vice Principal - Operations
Supports Student Relations Co-ordinator and Vice Principal - Operations with student administration
- Grade 12
- Office Administration Certificate
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal skills
- Must have an understanding of higher education sector.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Service orientated.
- Display high levels of initiative.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a pressured environment and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and a love for education.
- 2 years administration experience
- Administration experience in the higher education industry.
Key Performance Area:
- Printing of seating plan registers that are to be place outside venue during test/exam cycles.
- Maintain distribution of registers for students academic material (reading packs/ manuals/ guides and additional materials).
- Track inventory level of exam scripts.
- Support Student Relations Co-ordinator with assessment hand in process as required.
- Support Student Relations Co-ordinator during moderation cycle (internal and external) with scanning/ couriering of scripts/ projects where required.
- Printing of class list/ registers (for lecturer/ test or exams).
- Assist Vice Principal Academic with general administration during peak periods (prepare for Open Days Campus functions: Registration/ Parents Evenings/ Portfolio Night/ Showcase/ Brand Challenges).
- Graduation Cycle: follow up and track outstanding documents/ uploading relevant documents on CAMS Document Tracking.
- Assisting with Graduation Preparations (Graduation Pack envelopes and labels/ Printing of additional letters/ academic transcripts/ printing of register and GR008 to be used at Graduation day and assisting on graduation day).
- Gather information for reports on request from National Student Relations Manager.
- Relieve Librarian and/ or Receptionist when needed.