Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Campus Principal
To support campus sales and marketing initiatives and plans aimed at attracting and converting students to register for graduate and post graduate qualifications as well as short courses. Responsible for making outbound and receiving inbound telephone calls to and from prospective students and their parents and interacting with them via our online system to establish their interest in our offerings, identify and overcome objections and/or to request requisite information from them in respect of their applications.
08:00 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Numeracy and literacy equivalent to grade 12.
- Computer literacy - MS Office.
- Experience in working on a Customer Relationship Management software.
- Experience in Tertiary Education environment.
Knowledge of Sales or Marketing, database administration and enrolment processes within a tertiary environment.
Creative application of knowledge.
Generate and implement innovative solutions.
Anticipate, steer or adapt to rapidly changing situations as appropriate.
Proactive, self starter; seizes opportunities and acts upon them; actively influences events.
Enthusiastic, constructive and encouraging team player.
Customer service orientated.
- 2 years Sales experience within a call centre environment.
Key Performance Area:
- Receives and responds to calls from students and prospective students and parents enquiring about our offerings.
- Makes calls to prospective students (leads) and provides them with the information requested, in a courteous manner.
- Calls prospective students to invite them to Open Days and/or other campus marketing events.
- Participates in campus promotional activities to promote graduate and post graduate studies to new and existing students including career fairs, open days etc.
- Responds to questions, identify and overcome objections and obtain customer information, if need be.
- Responds to website enquiries either telephonically or via email within an hour (during normal business hours, on weekdays).
- Daily participation and service delivery on TAWK which ultimately aims to lead to converted student acquisition.
- Maintains adherence to quality standards and guidelines to ensure the best customer service for both brands, at all times.
- Builds and manages relationships with students, prospective students and their parents at all relevant touchpoints during the application and\or enquiry process to the standards agreed.
- Keeps records of student interaction and engagements. Ensures that records are updated once the contact has been established so that there is a tracking of the customer interaction.
- Determines eligibility by comparing prospect information to requirements (in consultation with Senior Student Advisor).
- Fields and takes the necessary steps to resolve customer complaints.
- Provides prospects with product and service information.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues and follows up on same.
- Captures data in respect of student leads, opportunities and prospects ensuring all relevant information is captured timeously and accurately. Student leads should be captured and entered into CRM no later than two (2) days after a school visit.
- Completes CRM workflow process in real-time to ensure that Everlytics triggers are maintained.
- Disseminates mailshots to promote special events and programmes as directed. This communication to be sent directly from the Student Advisors email address.
- Develops and maintains schools, agency, industry and corporate data bases.
- Prepares call reports and statistics as required
- Compiles other reports as requested
- Campus environment.
Must be able to work on evenings and Saturdays when required.
- Preferably equity candidates.