Campus/Business Unit:Vega School - Johannesburg Campus
Direct Reporting Line:Campus Principal
To achieve sales targets and implement campus sales and marketing initiatives and plans aimed at attracting students to register for graduate and post graduate qualifications as well as short learning programmes.
Responsible for initiating and managing relationships with prospective students at every stage of the recruitment process to get them to register for Vega qualifications and report on campus sales activity per set targets
08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Marketing degree or related qualification
Customer service orientated
Target driven and ability to work well under pressure
Professional and confident
Excellent presentation skills
Outgoing and passionate
Good telephone etiquette
Proactive and highly self-motivated
Ability to work as a team player and individually
Must be able to travel
Own transport is required
- 2 years sales experience.
- Experience in managing and closing sales cycle.
- Experience in working on a Customer Relationship Management software.
- Sales experience in the higher education industry.
Key Performance Area:
- Achieves sales targets set for qualifications and / or short learning programmes.
- Plans and schedules visits to allocated/ agreed schools / universities.
- Visits and delivers presentations to schools / universities as per the minimum requirements of x amount of schools per week, month and year.
- Initiates appropriate sales drives and promotional activities on and off campus so as to convert enquiries into enrolments and thus meet student intake targets, annually.
- Participates in campus promotional activities to promote graduate and post graduate studies to existing students including career fairs, open days etc.
- Daily monitoring and assistance of website enquiries and applications telephonically and via email within an hour (during normal business hours, on weekdays), which aims to assist with sales targets per Student Advisor.
- Daily participation and service delivery on tawk which ultimately aims to lead to converted student acquisition.
- Creation of Student File containing the correct collation and generation of the respective documents required per student file and ensuring the follow up of outstanding documentation of the student.
- Builds and manages relationships with students, prospective students and their parents at all relevant touchpoints during the application and / or enquiry process to the standards agreed
- Attends to queries from students / parents either face-to-face, telephonically or on line, within an hour (during normal business hours, on weekdays), ensuring that prospective students have a positive service experience.
- Receives, evaluates and processes applications from prospective students.
- Establishes and fosters productive relationships with teachers, principals, corporates and other relevant partners.
- Ensures registration procedures are followed.
- Conducts interviews with prospective students and provides feedback of those interviews.
- Liaises with Academic Operations Co-Ordinator for acceptance letters, ensuring proper tracking of requests pending and letters issued.
- Liaises with Student Relations Co-ordinator on student registrations.
- Keeps records of student interaction and engagement and tracking telephone conversations and ensuring the hard copy file is updated and not only CRM tracking.
- Prepares sales figures and statistics as required.
- Compiles reports as requested.
- Follows up on payment for applications and registration deposits.
- Reconciles paid applications with registrations.
- Liaises with Academic support to ensure acceptance letters have been disseminated. Tracking letters sent versus those pending.
- All online website enquires and applications to be sent a follow up email/s and receive courtesy telephone call.
- All tawk prospects to receive the necessary documentation and follow up. Ensure adequate record keeping.
- Ensuring student files are professional, up to date and contains on the respective student documentation, statement of results, ID, proof of payment, NBT paperwork and other documentation.
- Campus Environment
- Must be able to work on evenings and Saturdays when required
- Preferably equity candidate.