Your privacy is important and we respect this in the following policy:
- From time to time, you may be asked to submit personal information about yourself (eg name and contact details) in order to receive or use our services. Your ability to choose any of our services is entirely voluntary. In addition, you can let us know at any time that you no longer wish to receive such services and you will be removed from our database.
- We will not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with anyone outside of our organisation unless compelled to do so by law.
- We are committed to protecting the integrity, confidentiality and privacy of the personal information you submit or share with us.
- Our web server automatically collects website usage information from you when you visit our website. This is done on an anonymous basis. Such information informs us about how our visitors and candidates use and navigate our websites, including the number and frequency of users to each web page, their IP address, and the length of their stays. This is kept strictly company confidential and may only be used to improve our websites and or our Internet services.
In the event that you request to have your details removed from our database kindly take note of the following:
- All data linked to you will be deleted including attached documents and cv’s
- You details will not be searchable by client and no communication to you regarding future job opportunities will occur
- All historical information related to you will be removed including screening and shortlisting information
- In the event that the database has already been handed to the client we will inform the client to remove your details.